1. When a boy who leaves goosebumps on every inch of your skin tries to play you his favorite song, don’t let him. He’ll get it stuck in your head and under your fingertips and when he leaves, you won’t be able to listen to it without feeling like you’re choking.
2. Don’t let him touch you all over no matter how much you want to feel him against you. Leave a few spots untouched so that when you’re sleeping alone again, at least your left wrist and an inch of your right hip won’t sting with the remaining burn of his mouth.
3. Don’t let him break your ribs.
4. Don’t watch the sunset with him. He’ll poison it. You won’t be able to look at the sky without swallowing a mouthful of him.
5. Don’t mistake wasps for butterflies. Sometimes when you feel your stomach flutter and your hands start to shake it’s pain, not love.
6. Just because he tells you he loves you doesn’t mean he’s going to stay.
7. It’s okay to delete his number after he kisses the pretty girl he met when he was drunk. It’s okay to leave when he hurts you. You don’t have to keep falling into him.
8. When he tells you that you’re beautiful, try to remember that you were beautiful before him too.
9. Just because he reads and smokes cigarettes and talks about the stars doesn’t mean he’s your soulmate.
10. After you kiss him, remember to wash your mouth out right away so he doesn’t burn into your tongue.
11. He’ll kiss you in the rain and take you to little coffee shops. He’ll brush your hair out of your eyes and kiss your nose. He’ll grab your waist and whisper in your ear but six months later you’ll find yourself drunk texting him that you miss him and he won’t respond.
12. Your heart is going to break a million times. It’s going to feel like the world is falling apart around you. Your lungs will stop working some nights. You find yourself grabbing at your bones trying to hold yourself together. You’re going to feel like you’re dying. It’s going to be okay. You’ll find someone else to kiss you goodnight.
“Smith noticeably brightened when a fan asked what it was like to work with Alex Kingston, who played the Doctor’s love interest River Song. “She’s an absolute dream,” Smith said, “She’s everything you’d want her to be. The most sensational flirt on the planet. There’s just no one better. And if she goes and appears with Capaldi, I will bang the tables.””—Matt Smith talking about how he’s still obsessed with Alex Kingston
The world is terrifying right now. There’s a full blown civil war looming in Libya, Russians invading the sovereign nation of Ukraine, an extremist army in Iraq and Syria trying to control the region, Israel and Gaza are still at war, Africa is currently dealing with the worst Ebola outbreak in history, black people are being killed for their skin color, and women are still being demeaned and oppressed. I wonder what’s going to happen next. There’s just too much chaos.
“I knew Bette Davis, and I loved her, but I really looked at her work, how she acted, when I had to act like her. I wasn’t imitating. I wasn’t quite Bette Davis, but kind-of sharp-tongued, you have the impression that she’s going to bite you…More haughty Garbo’s face was that kind of mask. Not smiling. She’s not my favourite actress. I don’t like her very much, she’s too cold for me.”—Eva Green (via violentwavesofemotion)
i hit my coworkers shoulder lightly and he was like “you’re going to make me cry like a girl” and i was like “what’s wrong with being a girl?” and he was quiet for a moment then he looked into the distance and whispered “the social standards they’re forced to live by”